About Me

My photo
Born at the age of 4 in a woodcutter’s cottage in the Black Forest sometime next year, I’m a student at Leeds Met University studying Project Management. Despite the absolute lack of creative freedom, it’s alright and I’m quite good at it I suppose. Leeds Met is often referred to as ‘the other one’ in relation to its more distinguished cousin but I like to think it’s not important. We are all students of Leeds. I’m not an absolute ‘rah’ and I’m not a complete ‘spaz-tard’ – I’m very happily sandwiched in-between, all warm and snug. Anywho. I digress. I enjoy many things in life, from the humble Jaffa Cake and social intoxication to music and my attempts of being a ‘lad’. The idea of blogging has long been wandering aimlessly in my less-than-average sized head. During my previous life jumping when Yorkshire Water clapped, I put together a monthly newsletter which people seemed to like. So. Possessing a half decent grasp of the written word and the occasional tendency to be a bit of a douche, I thought ‘blogging’ could be a hoot. Enjoy. P.S. I must credit the late John Peel who I based my whole ‘born at the age of four...’ intro. Kudos, John. Kudos.

Friday 8 April 2011

Man faces court after eating a Crunchie on a Wednesday

A pretty fat man is facing serious charges after being caught eating a Crunchie early on Wednesday morning.

The man, thought to be in his twenties (stones), was seen walking buoyantly through a Glasgow street before brandishing a Crunchie chocolate bar without warning.

One onlooker said, “In between keeping my balance as the pavement rumbled, I could hear the subtle but unmistakable noise that comes only from delicious chocolate-coated honeycomb. That’s when I knew something wasn’t right”.

Another bystander claimed, “he was spazzed off his wazz box!”.

In a bid to curb midweek anti-social behaviour, the government banned Crunchies on from being eaten on any day other than Friday and enforced Cadbury to clearly mark its product so ‘that Friday feeling’ wasn’t abused during the week.

A Cadbury spokesman said, “this is an isolated incident and we are sorry for those who were caught up in the fracas. There will not be any kneejerk reactions to our policy but we would like to reinforce the message that Crunchies are meant for Friday consumption only. The country just would not function if everyone was off their tits on ‘that Friday feeling’ each day".

The unnamed man faces a 5 year suspended jail sentence and 600 hours of community service which includes eating nuisance bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment